Re: Project Fedora Out-Reach: Kickoff. (Proposed)

Okay,

Then we use IRC. I assume #fedora-meeting in freenode ?

I can cancel the hangout and create a calendar invite as a reminder for convenience.

I could add those interested to participate to that calendar invite so we can all remember to keep the date and time.

Also if there are suggestions for a better time/ date we should look into that too.

Finally I assume there a protocol to use for the meetings? (which I am not familiar with) So maybe someone else should now chair and lead at this point?

I hear Remy DeCausemaker might be a lead on this area? Are you there Remy? would you like to take over?

Seems we have enough people interested...

CP

On 5 March 2015 at 17:55, Kushal Das <kushaldas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 10:04 PM, Cesar Pinto <cesar.a.pinto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks Joe,
>
> Nice to connect. And absolutely. We should consider IRC.
>
> Let´s see what other people are thinking so we can agree based on the
> preference of the majority.
>
> Anyone else prefers IRC instead of Hangouts?

IRC is the most preferable way of doing direct (sync) communication.

Kushal
--
Fedora Cloud Engineer
CPython Core Developer