Re: Project Fedora Out-Reach: Kickoff. (Proposed)

On 03/04/2015 05:16 PM, Cesar Pinto wrote:

> Feel free to suggest an alternative time / date / method of
> communication / approach.

The time/date may or may not work for me, not sure yet, but (as I
replied elsewhere) I'd recommend IRC over Hangouts.

Would like to be involved, but I imagine we'll be good about carrying
discussions/ideas to this list and not require presence at meetings to
block participation - so if the date doesn't work for me, please carry
forward anyway!

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb@xxxxxxxxxx | http://community.redhat.com/