Re: [Ambassadors] Project Fedora Out-Reach: Kickoff. (Proposed)

I am indeed that guy, my name is Cesar. Nice to meet you Sirko.

The remarks from Joerg were referred to cross-posting on different email lists (AFAIK)

If you have specific suggestions those are welcome. I need to activate myself as an ambassador I guess? Can you help me with this?

Thanks.

CP