Re: Fwd: [Ambassadors] Measuring success. (Reigniting the steering committee?)

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 07:15:50PM +0000, Cesar Pinto wrote:
> I was recommended to write to this list to suggest a monthly meeting to
> discuss strategic initiatives. Please see below my comm. from the
> Ambassadors list.

Awesome, thanks. :)

I think these are great ideas. As you can see, it's still kind of quiet
around here as this list isn't really off the ground yet. Let's change
that!

> But I agree, we should just open the dialogue and see if anyone is
> interested.

Definitely. Who else is interested? I'm back from my month of travel
(FOSDEM, DevConf.cz, SCALE 13x ... I know there are people who travel
even more than that, but turns out that it's way too much for me... not
that I didn't enjoy every place, but it all added up... Anyway...) and
interested in getting things going again!

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>