Press Release Template for the events: Prepared in latex

Dear logistics:

i have prepared the following Latex template while practice one of my task. I feel the Press Release Template might help the whole community to make their press release for their events or related.

The preview will be found at:
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/0/02/Fedorarelease.pdf

The complete template could be found at the following location
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:PressReleaseTemplate.tex

and *.zip file at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:FedoraPressRelease.zip

i would like to thank Ianweller to make the wiki and first press release template( http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_write_a_Fedora_press_release ). Hope the page will look more good than it is now!

I am looking forward.............

@ I Rashadul
0x5557BFAC