Fwd: Status of the insight.fedoraproject.org site

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stephen John Smoogen <smooge@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Subject: Status of the insight.fedoraproject.org site
To: logistics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Robyn Bergeron
<robyn.bergeron@xxxxxxxxx>, websites
<websites@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi we were wondering who was responsible for the
insight.fedoraproject.org website as it seems to have fallen out of
use after June of 2011 (or at least that is the last update on its
page as of today). Are there plans of updating it soon or should we
look at sunsetting the service and turning off the servers?

Thanks

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
"Don't derail a useful feature for the 99% because you're not in it."