Marketing of fedora weekly news

Hey guys,
Fedora weekly news is not very consistent at the moment. We have a news release one week and then no news for a long time.

I think we should improve either the marketing of fedora weekly news, make it easier for users to contribute or change the format to something more consistent.
A few weeks ago we had discussions regarding coordination in social networks and suggestions to improve fedora project, I feel that the news team can help us integrate all this by spreading the info.
Ubuntu has an interesting format, they list all the top ideas and questions for the week and also mention blog posts which made news. We can try to add that in FWN along with howtos, interviews and some other interesting stuff.
What do you say?

Regards,
Arnav Kalra