Re: New FWN issue anytime soon?

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Joel Braun <joelbraun@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If there's a more efficient way to put out FWN, I'm all for it. Since we've
> been dormant for so long, now would be the time to make any updates we've
> wanted to.
>
> Quoting off our meetings page, it says that the FWN team will have
> 'occasional meetings as the need arises'. Perhaps we ought to consider
> having one of these to discuss potential changes and new directions for the
> team?
>
> Joel Braun

Dear Adam, Joel and Team,

Agree with you.

So seems like we have many things to discuss and set:)

Shall we arrange a meeting. According to the FWN wiki[1], meetings
were hosted on Friday.
So what about the next coming Friday, will have a meeting and discuss
the future path.

Tentative meeting date and time: (usual meeting time)
11th Friday 2012
1300 UTC
#fedora-meeting

If the date is acceptable I ll create  the meeting wiki page.
Therefore please respond.
Please forward ideas about the agenda, thanks.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NewsProject/Meetings#Schedule

--
Regards,
Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)