RE: New FWN issue anytime soon?

Sorry to hear that, Pascal. Best of luck to you and your family and thanks for your time as editor.

Buddhika and the group,

If there's a more efficient way to put out FWN, I'm all for it. Since we've been dormant for so long, now would be the time to make any updates we've wanted to.

Quoting off our meetings page, it says that the FWN team will have 'occasional meetings as the need arises'. Perhaps we ought to consider having one of these to discuss potential changes and new directions for the team?

Joel Braun