Re: Fedora Weekly News: status

Hello Pascal,

I wrote the FAm beat and it is finished now.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/Ambassadors

I have covered 01 Dec to 20 Dec and introduced a new section to the beat "Fedora Ambassadors Regional meting Minutes", I think that would be a good thing to add to the FWN so I have added that.

Please include it for the next issue.

looking forward for the FWN #288

PS: Looking back it can be seen that FWN is not issues on weekly therefore I think it is good to cover all the FAm beat rather than focusing on the past week. Therefore in the next issue we can cover 20/Dec onward. I hope you will be ok with that :)