Fedora Weekly News: status

Hi folks -

I'm determined to get an issue out for tomorrow.  Security Advisories and In the News is complete, Announcements will follow this PM.

Writers: if you can fit a beat in for tomorrow or Thursday, please respond.  I'll ship what's there by Thursday afternoon unless I hear from others.  Thanks!

- Pascal

---
Pascal Calarco
Fedora Ambassador, Ontario, Canada