FWN 287: status

Folks, its been a few weeks since we last had a Fedora Weekly News out the door.  What is everyone's capacity to work on a beat for the next issue within the next 2-3 days?

I've completed my two beats, covering security advisories for the past three weeks.

Runa, we have not had a Translation beat in a long time.  Could you give us an update on whether you can be active with this beat again?

Many thanks, everyone!

  - pascal

------
Pascal Calarco