Re: Fedora Weekly News 286 -- and all the rest of your "Fedora Weekly News"

Hi Pascal,

Just so you know, I appreciate your efforts just as much regardless of
format, since my mail reader, like most, is capable of showing the
proper format regardless (Mutt in my case).  However, I also
appreciate that you want to serve the community as well as possible
which I think should be applauded too.

I seem to recall there's an option in Outlook that allows you to send
plain text email, or turn off HTML/rich text, on a per-mail basis.  At
least there was the last time I used it, probably Outlook 2003
(yikes!) -- under Options, I believe.  If anyone here has more
reliable help to offer, please have at it. :-)

Paul