Re: FWN reader survey

> I would welcome your feedback between now and next Wednesday, when I
> would like to include the survey with the next issue of FWN.

I'd also welcome feedback on individual beats (personally just the
Planet Fedora beat, but others may be interested in their own too).
Things like: What would a better format be? Are there topics that are
frequently passed over? Too much coverage of anything? Too many or too
few links each week?

I guess it might be tough to ask for all of that feedback for each beat
(too long), but maybe a single big (optional!) textbox per-beat, with
all of the above questions, just in case someone has specific feedback.

Thanks,

-Adam Batkin