FWN reader survey

News, Marketing and Logistics Teams --

In order to gather some more feedback so that FWN on Fedora Insight can
be as user-driven as possible, I've mocked up a Limesurvey to gather
feedback for Fedora Weekly News and uploaded this to the wiki at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:FWN-draft-survey-20101203.pdf

I would welcome your feedback between now and next Wednesday, when I
would like to include the survey with the next issue of FWN.

The survey is currently ten questions.  The purpose of the survey is to
gather:

1) background on the readership of FWN
2) which beats are most and least useful, and if readers miss any
currently dormant beats
3) what new features readers would like to see with FWN

I am thinking we'll be safe to purchase 500 responses for US$35.  I
think we would be wildly successful if we got that many responses.  We
could also go with 250 responses, for $13 less, but the incremental cost
seems minimal between 250 and 500 responses.

Any feedback is very welcome -- thanks!

   - pascal