Re: Introducing Myself

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 7:34 PM, Pascal Calarco <pcalarco@xxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings all --

We actually have three people who have presented themselves off-list to
Larry as interested in the Ambassadors beat, and I'll be following up
with all of them, and then decisioning who will be the next Ambassadors
beat writer for FWN.  Its not often we have more than one person
interested in a beat, so this is quite wonderful.  Thanks!

  - pascal

my experience is limited with lazy school hours ! so , please get the best person . if you find a native English speaker i should be preferred least  for this job ! :)