Re: Introducing Myself

Greetings all --

We actually have three people who have presented themselves off-list to
Larry as interested in the Ambassadors beat, and I'll be following up
with all of them, and then decisioning who will be the next Ambassadors
beat writer for FWN.  Its not often we have more than one person
interested in a beat, so this is quite wonderful.  Thanks!

   - pascal