Re: FWN 228: any more beats?

On Wed, Jun 02, 2010 at 07:16:13PM -0400, Pascal Calarco wrote:

> Thanks very much for the beats that have been submitted thus far for
> FWN 228.  Are there any more takers?  I'll hold off if Ambassadors,
> QA or FSC have anything to add.  Thanks!

If this is going out/has gone out for tonight, then this email doesn't
matter at all.  We're nearly ready to announce the accepted proposals
for Fedora Summer Coding.

Seems like "almost there" isn't much news, but if FWN has to go out
before we can announce, then we'll get in next week's.  I don't want
you to actually _wait_ on FSC, we're already several days late and
don't need even more folks waiting on us. :)

- Karsten