FWN 228 is out

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this week's issue!  Rashadul, I really liked your coverage of selected topics posted to the Fedora user list -- thanks for doing that, and thanks for picking the beat back up, much appreciated!

Adam, I am likely going to be away for the June 16th issue, two weeks from now.  If you'll be around and able to cover editorial duties for that issue, that would be great.  If not, we could take a brief respite for a week.

  - pascal