Re: Hit the button too quickly

Adam, I neglected to add in the Planet beat in the version that went to
the lists, but have added it to the wiki version. Mea culpa!

Actually that's probably my fault as I forgot to e-mail the list after I finished posting it (which I did quite late). So I'm sorry.

Thanks for all your hard work and Happy Holidays to everyone,

-Adam Batkin