Re: Fedora 'news' sponsor needed for jwildeboer

Greetings Jan!

I saw your self-introduction on the marketing list, and it would be great if you could introduce yourself to the news team here as well. Would you like to pick up the marketing beat? We are in need of a writer would can produce a beat covering marketing happenings and such.

A couple good places to start, if you haven't already, are the beat and workflow pages:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/WorkFlow

Thanks for your interest in Fedora Weekly News!

- pascal