From: fedora-news-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx <fedora-news-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: kamisamanou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <kamisamanou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; fedora-news-list@xxxxxxxxxx <fedora-news-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat Dec 05 10:48:13 2009
Subject: Re: FWN podcast

Hy,

sounds great (so I do not have to translate it to german AND speak it in english AND german :-D ).
You could also (if you do not have allready) take a look (and maybe an ear or two) at http://www.braincache.de/wp/index.php?s=FWN then you could find some soundsnippets to use so the FWN in english, german and in the future hopefully in other languages sound nearly the same.
Hope that helps - hth.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0

Kamisamanou Burgess schrieb:

That was myself. I plan on getting the first episode out this Monday