Re: Podcast

On 10/11/09 02:51 AM, Kamisamanou Burgess wrote:

I have some questions:
On what day is FWN released?
Could I get a copy of it before it hits fp.o?
Is there anything in the fp.o infrastructure that would allow me to set
the fedd up on site, or should I use my own server?

Also, I wanted to point out that I have no plans for an mp3 version. Ogg
Vorbis only.

--

Sayonara,
Kamisamanou Burgess

Hi Kamisamanou --

FWN comes out every Monday.  Please see here for the general workflow:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/WorkFlow

There isn't very much time between editing of the beats and putting the issue together and then sending it out, I'd say about 45-60 minutes, and the goal is to get it out by Monday early afternoon.

Certainly, this could be hosted on fp,org. Adam or someone, could you suggest options here? Thx!

  - pascal