Re: Podcast

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 11:52, Paul W. Frields <stickster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 05, 2009 at 09:37:10PM -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-11-05 at 22:43 -0600, Kamisamanou Burgess wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am Kamisamanou Burgess. I am a huge proponent of open source and a
> > Fedora user since Fedora 5.
> >
> > I have been loving the world of podcasting since I got my Android
> > phone, listening to it everywhere I go. This prompted me to look for a
> > podcast for the Fedora Weekly News, but it appears that there isn't an
> > active, or supported one running. I've played with internet radio and
> > podcasting. I've been told I have an excellent radio voice, and I
> > would like to start one if there are no objections.
> >
> > That is my main reason for wanting to join the news group and I may
> > find other ways to be involved though this.
>
> Sounds like a fun idea! It may be quite long unless you trim it down
> some, though. Consider this permission to chop down my QA bits as much
> as you like :)
>
> I am sponsoring your group membership. Thanks for volunteering.

Here's one of the series I did long ago, where I condensed the news
since reading URLs is hardly fun to do (or to hear):

http://www.archive.org/details/FedoraWeeklyNews-20060807-en

--
Paul W. Frields                                http://paul.frields.org/
 gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717

I have some questions:
On what day is FWN released?
Could I get a copy of it before it hits fp.o?
Is there anything in the fp.o infrastructure that would allow me to set the fedd up on site, or should I use my own server?

Also, I wanted to point out that I have no plans for an mp3 version. Ogg Vorbis only.

--

Sayonara,
Kamisamanou Burgess