Re: Introduction as a contributor in Fedora Weekly News (FWN)Project

Welcome, Ujjal!

I am the primary editor for Fedora Weekly News. We're pleased that you are interested in contributing! Let me provide you a few links, and you may have some follow up questions for this.

First, what would you like to cover in regards to Fedora for FWN? Its always best to approach something that you are interested and somewhat knowledgeable about. Perhaps you would like to contribute to a beat about a specific technical area in Fedora with which you are familiar. The defined beats we have right now are at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats

If there is something that you are interested in that is not on the list, we are eager to hear your suggestion!

Being a beat writer for FWN does not take a lot of time, perhaps 1-2 hours per week, but it is important to be able to commit to writing your beat every week.

I also tried to search for you on the Fedoraproject pages, but wasn't able to find you there. Are you a Fedora contributor? You need to sign the CLA and establish a Fedoraproject wiki page to be a good standing member of a Fedora Project team. Find out more about this at:

http://join.fedoraproject.org/

Once you have done the above, I would invite you to post back to the list what your interests are, and we can discuss this. Many thanks, and once again, thanks for your interest in the Fedora Weekly News team!

  Best regards,

  - pascal