Introduction as a contributor in Fedora Weekly News (FWN)Project

Dear all,

This is Ujjal Saha, BTech[IT] 3rd Year student in IMPS CET, Malda(INDIA). I am using fedora 11 from quite a year on now and after being friendly to th eLINUX OS, I am extremely willing to join the fedora community and contribute in the fedora weekly news(FWN) project. Motivated by the open source terminology and being free to contribute as per I can, I probably think this is the best place where I could gather a practical knowledge on whats going on the real world and certainly I'll be benifited with real  time contributors in this community.

Presently I am in India (GMT+5.30) and seriously want to work with the community as soon as possible.
Need guidence and help whenever needed.

Thanks.
Ujjal Saha
31-Oct-2009