Re: FWN on Fedora Insight: roll up meeting

On Wed, 2009-09-30 at 15:35 -0400, Pascal Calarco wrote:

> > The problem's in the style. At present, as we know the links will be
> > presented as references after the main text body in both the HTML and
> > text-only versions, we write the text to reflect this. The style you
> > would use when writing text with an in-line link is, in some cases,
> > different.
>
> Could we perhaps take the RSS output and post-process this to derive a
> text version using XSLT?

again, the issue's not the technical question of how do you turn it into
a text document, there are ways to do that.

I may actually have been misunderstanding a bit here. is the issue just
to convert the 'References' block in an FWN formatted just as it now
into HTML links for publication within Insight? if that's the thing, I
don't have any problems.

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey