Hello world

Hi group,

I am interested in contributing to the Fedora News Project. I am a
member of the KDE-SIG and may be primarily acting as a packager, so I
suppose those are my primary areas of interest, and if there is
opening for a KDE beat, I could take that on, probably. I am usually
in fairly close contact with most of the KDE-SIG's active members via
#fedora-kde IRC channel.

Locally I am involved in Phoenix Arizona's LUG, Phoenx LUG
(http://plug.phoenix.az.us) and the Arizona Business and Liberty
Experience (http://ableconf.com)

--
Thanks and best regards,