Re: Ad policy

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008, Paul W. Frields wrote:

However, if FWN had a clear ad policy, that might help alleviate such concerns in the future. I think the FWN editorial staff should talk with their contributors here, and decide on some sort of advertisement policy for the FWN. I'm not here to dictate that policy to you, because you're the ones who make FWN happen every week. It's a very important service to the community, and one I and many other community members make use of regularly. We're very grateful for your efforts, and I think you're the best judges of how to handle this matter.

How about "Only ads from sponsors[1], and then subject to edtiorial approval."

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/en/sponsors