Re: FWN #148 has bolted the stable

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 18:39:08 +0300, "Nicu Buculei"
<nicu_fedora@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> Oisin Feeley wrote:
> >
> > I'm incredibly grateful each week that you/we can produce a resource
> > like this and while I was mocking-up the "Welcome" message this week I
> > wondered whether we should remove the Editor names from the bottom of
> > it, or add credits for all of us or what?
>
>  From my point of view, the credits at the start of each beat are good
> enough. Putting all the names in the "Welcome" section would be too
> much, our readers are interested about the content, not a list of names.

Thanks for the feedback Nicu. I'd tend to agree and for the same reasons
I'm wondering also about removing the editorial team names from the
"Welcome" beat as it lengthens the mail by several lines and I reckon
that anyone interested can track us down on the wiki.  Pascal, Huzaifa:
do you object to this?

The other thing is whether or not there's any point in including the
Table of Contents in the mailshot -- that bulks up the length of the
mail quite considerably and while it's useful on the wiki (allowing
anyone to jump quickly to a section of interest) I suspect that it might
make the mailshot too unwieldy.

Best wishes,
--
  Oisin Feeley