FWN Issue 136

Thanks to everyone who has finished their beats! If you are working on a beat for this week and are still working on it, please take a moment to update the status on the Beat page https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats -- many thanks!

I will start preparing the page for issue 136 tonight, and we'll send this out tomorrow morning.

 - pascal

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pcalarco