Re: Following up with beat writers

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008, Josh Bressers wrote:

I'd be willing to mark it complete, but I don't plan to mark something in progress. That seems like a rather silly and pointless step.

This is one of the problems with new leadership. It's easy to step in and start over-engineering a currently working process. Be mindful of your changes. These people are volunteers and too much process will push people away.

I think IN PROGRESS is just fine as an optional step. That's my bad for suggesting it.

--Max