Re: [Fwd: [Fedora Project Wiki] Update of "FWN/Beats/Developments" by RahulSundaram]

Karsten Wade wrote:
I'm not so sure it was pointless to identify when f-devel-l gets
hijacked and what the consequences are.  Not feeding the trolls on list
is pretty important, but talking about the consequences and facts of it
all seems like it might be useful.  The slight derisive tone is
interesting to me, as well.

The impression that would create is that we are deliberating deriding criticism just because we don't want to hear it.

Rahul