Re: keeping spare-time-contributors happy

Julian Sikorski wrote:
Rahul Sundaram pisze:
Hans de Goede wrote:
And why not ? They worked well enough before, didn't they?

Don't get me wrong I'm in favor of updates announcements and of
avoiding unneeded updates.
If you already in favor of these, I don't think you need any convincing
that these are important for the end users. Sure, they aren't absolutely
necessary but these are an improvement over what we had previously and
there is some additional overhead as part of that.

If anyone in favor of the processes then implementation details can be
improved. If anyone thinks that the processes themselves are not useful
then any implementation won't make them happy. Don't mix these.

Rahul
The other problem is that pup does not display the info maintainers put
into bodhi yet.

So you mean that we are doing this whole dance for like .. nothing?
Ah great planning guys.

Regards,

Hans