Away for the coming 5 days

Hi All,

I'll be on vacation for the coming 5 days starting tomorrow morning. As usual you all have permisson to do any needed (hot) fixes to my packages, and also as usual they are all ACL free, thus open for anyone.

For those who concider these mails offtopic / not scaling, please realize that discussions about this being offtopic is even more offtopic and that sofar there hasn't been a flood of these mails, so nothing to worry about. Thus please send any offtopic flames to /dev/null.

Regards,

Hans