Re: Cannot create new updates with bodhi

Mike McGrath wrote:
Hans de Goede wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to create a new update with bodhi, but despite repeated attempts I keep getting:

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request POST /updates/save.

Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at admin.fedoraproject.org Port 443

Try this again, we had a koji outage just a bit ago that may have triggered this.

Ah, yes works fine now,

Thanks,

Hans
7