Re: JUST DO IT Re: Announcements list for packagers

On Wed, 6 Jun 2007, Patrice Dumas wrote:
On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 12:15:56AM -0400, Warren Togami wrote:
fedora-devel-announce
Announcements specifically for developers.  Stuff like policy,
infrastructure or tool changes that would be relevant to developers.
VERY INFREQUENT posts that rise above the difficult to follow bulk of
the devel/maintainers discussion lists.  THIS IS WHAT IS NEEDED.

I agree with that, and when responding to mail from that list response
would go to fedora-devel-list. Also (or alternatively) maybe it could be
cross-posted to fedora-devel-list.

Personally, I'd prefer that A) fedora-devel-announce were moderated, and B) the Reply-To for the list were set to fedora-devel-list (if that's possible). That way, ensuing discussion on an announcement doesn't continue to clog up the announcement list.
 Thoughts?

     Jima