Re: Announcements list for packagers

2007/6/5, Till Maas <opensource@xxxxxxxxx>:
On Di Juni 5 2007, Christopher Aillon wrote:

> Actually, I thought that was this list.  Can we move all the other
> discussion to fedora-devel?

The information on
does not give any hint into this direction. It is quite contrary, as the
following sentence shows:

| If you wish to follow discussions on this list without being a package
                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
| maintainers, please subscribe to fedora-maintainers-readonly

Regards,
Till

+1. I am maintaining 10 packages (and thinking about handing one over)
and when fedora-extras list closed I did not subscribe to fedora-devel
because it is too much traffic for me. Apparently, the list that has
taken over fedora-extras list discussions is fedora-maintainers, not
fedora-devel. Now my mailbox is bombed with lots of email, and some
important info is sometimes well hidden. And, with all due respect, I
am quite reluctant to read all this stuff folks wrote since quite a
large part of it is irrelevant to me (and especially now drifting into
flamewars).