Re: Pushing updates for Fedora 7

Hans de Goede wrote:
Erm, we already have a drop down allowing one to choice from: security fix, bug fix, enhancement. Whats wrong with adding "new package" to the list?

New package doesn't tell you what type of problem you're addressing, though.

In FC5, we went from mozilla -> seamonkey which was a security fix.
In FC6, we went from gaim -> pidgin which while a new package, was more of a bug fix update as it was just a name change.