Re: Fedora 7: SCIM Launch Problem

Jens Petersen wrote:

Sorry, this was considered a Test4 blocker so I have already reverted it a few days ago. You might want to check that it was backed out properly.

Yes, I noticed that after sending. I'll update scim later since the changes should actually be in the system config file not the hardcoded default. (I was expecting bug reports if the previous version had stayed in test4 so thanks for sparing me those, though some of them might have been useful...)

But is that particular change to SCIM the right thing to do? I think it is wrong because it creates an inconsistency in configuration. We should instead think about the default hotkey itself first?

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx