FAS names in pkg.acl (Merge Blocker)

Prior to the merge, owners.list will be managed by PackageDB and tracked in a database. We should change the CVS so pkg.acl contains FAS usernames instead of Bugzilla names. The combination of these changes should simplify and make it less confusing for the package maintainers.

Blockers?
- The ACL scripts currently have a one-off hack, mapping Bugzilla names to FAS names in cases where the e-mail addresses do not match. We would need to reverse this lookup.
- (anything else?  I can't remember if there were other issues.)

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx