Re: Proposal: Automate fedora-maintainers subscriptions

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

(¹) -- especially as the difference between fedora-maintainers and
fedora-devel seems to be not that obvious these days. Just look at the
last topics from this list.

List consolidation is not going to solve our problems.
More lists are not going to solve our problems.

Automation is the only way to solve our problems. Only exactly how is currently unclear.

Auto-invite to fedora-maintainers seems like an obvious simple thing we can do in the short term. Further automation ideas we will have to figure out later.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx