Proposal: Automate fedora-maintainers subscriptions

fedora-maintainers is our by-invite-only distribution development discussion list. We keep it this way in an attempt to improve the signal to noise ratio.

Problem
=======
fedora-maintainers does not automatically grow as new, potentially useful maintainers join the project. Currently new members are invited only if someone does it manually, or if someone approves a subscription request.

Proposal
========
If cvsextras access is sponsored, FAS runs a script that logs into the mailman admin page and sends an Invite to the e-mail address on the FAS account.

This script could be relatively simple to implement, using curl or some other command-line tool.

Any objections?

Any volunteers to write this script?

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx