Re: ppc64 builds

On Tuesday 20 March 2007 05:06:50 David Woodhouse wrote:
> The kernel and glibc are already built for ppc64. There is no need to
> queue a rebuild just to get ppc64 versions of those.
>
> Everything we want to ship for ppc64 is already built, surely? Except
> perhaps blt

And when we want to _rebuild_ them after we merge core and extras?  ppc64 has
to be turned on if you want that rebuild to succeed.  To be turned on, it has
to be turned on for every package, and unless somebody goes through and
bootstraps Extras into ppc64, builds will be failing left and right because
there are no packages to build against.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora