PD> I don't know exactly where it should be discussed, but I think
PD> that having time limit for merge reviews is a very bad
PD> idea.

Where has a time limit ever been placed on merge reviews?  Originally
there were a few statements to the effect that things wouldn't be in
F7 if they weren't reviewed (and accepted), but that was short-lived
as people started to realize just how much work is involved.

I would be in favor of dropping things from F8 if they haven't been
reviewed and accepted, but F7 is simply too soon.

 - J<