Re: Process Change: Package Reviews with Flags

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
This wasn't necessary before (I could just add myself to owners.list) and
THAT's what I have issues with. Now I have to wait until someone manually
add something I used to be able to add myself. And I'm NOT notified when
this is done (or am I?). And no, subscribing to CVSSyncNeeded changes is
NOT an option.

Please stop bitching. The proposed CVS admin via fedora-cvs flag in Bugzilla will solve this issue as well as simplify the process further. Please see the "CVS Admin Sucks Less" thread.

Bugzilla will notify you when the fedora-cvs? flag is unset, meaning you can go ahead, no more waiting for other people.

Warren