Re: ACL and sponsorship

Ralf Corsepius wrote:
Hi,

One motiviation behind the FE sponsorship model was sponsors to be able
to help and assist "newcomers" during their initial encounters with the
Fedora buildsystem.
In many cases this had required to directly intervene into CVS?

Am I correct in presuming this not to be possible with the ACLs anymore?

A flaw in your reasoning is perhaps, that how it is today is how it will be forever.

The current implementation is nowhere near complete.

We are working on the Package Database system, which will allow all kinds of automations of policies that we decide upon.

Please help us to build the design of this future, instead of only complain about the present.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx