Re: Impending FLAC update warning: rebuilds required

2007/2/5, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <dominik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> mkvtoolnix

That one is mine.

> muine
> scummvm
> stratagus
> xine-lib
> xmms-flac
>
> If your package is on this list, and the new FLAC does not work with
> you without further workaround, please follow-up at the Bugzilla
> entry. I'll ask Matthias if he can provide a test SRPM.

Do you have an updated flac spec somewhere?

Matthias has put them up (URL is also at the Bugzilla entry):
http://people.redhat.com/mclasen/flac/

Regards,

--
Michel Salim
http://hircus.wordpress.com/

My theology, briefly, is that the universe was dictated but not signed.
               -- Christopher Morley