Once upon a time Wednesday 10 January 2007 12:35 pm, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

Sorry guys im going to miss the meeting

> > /topic FESCO-Meeting -- FESCo changes
>
> FYI: Part of this topic: Elect a new chair. I'm doing the job for one
> year and it's IMHO time for me to leave and let one of the others handle
> it to get some new ideas into the game. I'll remain in FESCo for now.

> > /topic FESCO-Meeting -- EPEL -- mmcgrath, dgilmore -- status update
Right now  im trying to get everything setup for the public repository.  Red
Hat IS is being very very slow on this.  EPEL mock configs have made it into
mock upstream. I need to spend time on the update system with lmacken .

> > /topic FESCO-Meeting -- EPEL -- mmcgrath, dgilmore -- EPEL doesn't really
> > lift of -- what do?
Im trying to think of the best way to get buy in for EPEL from the community.
It is a big commitment to undertake.    Who in the community wants EPEL?

> > /topic FESCO-Meeting -- EPEL -- mmcgrath, dgilmore --
> > open elep to sponsors and people with 5 packages or more -- why wasn't
> > that announced properly?

that was my fault.