Re: dist-hg proof-of-concept ready for use

On Wednesday 15 November 2006 00:07, David Woodhouse wrote:
> > Ask Adam Jackson (ajax).
>
> I'm asking you specifically, because you were the one who claimed it as
> one of _your_ reasons.

And I'm telling you that I based this reason on input I got from _other_ uses
of the tool.  I can't possibly know all the ins and outs of the tool, so I'm
asking opinions of those that use it on a daily basis.  I continue to
get "its a great tool, learning it sucks and sometimes I have to do sucky
things to do what I want, but its a great tool!"

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora